Coconut cream is thicker and richer than coconut milk. Normally coconut cream is used in curries or spicy soup. It also can be used in dairy-free or vegan desserts.
How to make coconut whipped cream:
1. Put a can of cocout cream in fridge, chilled it overnight.
2. Chill your whisk and mixing bowl in freezer for 10 minutes.
3. Pour the cream in the mixing bowl, add few drop of vanilla extract.
4. Beat it in medium high speed for few minutes until it turns fluffy and peaks form.
5. Add some sugar in the cream and beat for another 2 minutes.
6. Serve it immediately with your cake or mousse or your favourite fruits.
PRODUCT OF THAILAND
1 CARTON 12 CANS